Urgent Care | Family Medicine
Providers at Ridgeline Medical in Idaho Falls
Make an Appointment Today!
20+ Years Experience | Emergency Medicine
Dr. Danny Spencer
Fluent in Spanish
Dr. Danny Spencer is passionate about rural medicine and uses his years of experience with sports medicine and fitness to help patients regain their ability to enjoy the outdoors. He enjoys personal conversations with his patients and their family members and makes it his goal to improve each patient’s quality of life.
He has several particular medical interests:
25+ Years of Experience | Orthopedics
Dr. Jeffery Grondel
Dr. Jeffery Grondel is a top-rated and board certified orthopedic surgeon. He graduated from Brigham Young University and received his M.D. from University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City in 1988. With 25 years of experience, Dr. Grondel works to help each patient return to full activity and live life to the fullest.
He specializes in:
25+ Years of Experience | Family Medicine
Christina Finnerty, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
As a nationally certified family nurse practitioner, Christina Finnerty is a valued part of the Ridgeline Medical team. She cares for men, women, and children of all ages.
Her specialties are:
- Sleep care including ordering sleep studies, ordering CPAP and DME, and treating all sleep related disorders such as insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, daytime somnolence, and more.
- Integrated health care including wellness and weight loss.
- Aesthetic treatments within Ridgeline’s Medical Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic.
25+ Years of Experience | Women’s Health
Monica Nealis, PA-C
Monica Nealis practiced as a radio technologist at EIRMC before obtaining her bachelor’s in the physician assistant program at ISU. She has worked in women’s health and has joined Ridgeline Medical in order to help individuals reach their full potential. She enjoys providing care for men, women, and families.
She practices multiple specialties:
24+ Years of Experience | Famiy Medicine
Helen Kenney, PA-C
- Helen Kenney was raised in Idaho Falls and attended Idaho Falls High School. Following graduation from the University of Idaho, she pursued a master’s degree at the University of Colorado in Boulder. She dedicated her career to being a physician assistant and graduated with the second class from Idaho State University in 1998.
She has several particular medical interests:
12+ Years of Experience | Family Medicine
Scott Ulrich, PA-C
- Over the last 10 years, Scott Ulrich has worked in primary care, urgent care, and women’s health. He is a great believer in the value of a collaborative, team approach to medicine, and offers high-quality health care to all family members. At Ridgeline Medical, Scott focuses on acute and chronic illnesses, wellness and well-child exams, and performs minor procedures.
His particular medical interests include: