Monica Nealis, PA-C
An Idaho Falls native and graduate of Skyline High School, Monica Nealis attended undergraduate school at Idaho State University and earned a bachelor’s degree in radiographic science in 1992.
She worked for several years as a radio technologist at EIRMC before obtaining her bachelor’s in the physician assistant program at ISU in 1997 to allow her to focus more on patient care. Since graduating, she has worked in women’s health and has joined Ridgeline Medical in order to help individuals reach their full potential. She enjoys providing care for men, women, and families.
She practices multiple specialties:
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Breast exams
- Vaginitis and recurrent vaginal infections
- Hormone management and pellet therapy for Women and Men
- Sexual health
- Chronic disease management
- Weight loss
Monica has recently added Medical Aesthetics to her practice and is elated to announce she now is certified in several new procedures offered at Ridgeline Medical Aesthetics. Services include:
- Alma Femi Lift for vaginal tightening, increased lubrication, and mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence
- Alma Duo for male erectile dysfunction and female orgasmic disorder
- Alma Harmony XL Pro for laser hair removal, tattoo removal, skin tightening and lifting, dark spots, spider veins, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
- Alma Opus Plasma RF technology for the ultimate and newest technology in skin tightening, lifting, resurfacing, and anti-aging of face/neck/chest/abdomen/and even back of arms or knees
As a cancer survivor, Monica knows the value of having a guide through the medical options that are available. She is a passionate listener, helper, and supporter of anyone who comes to Ridgeline Medical.
Monica is married and has three children. The family maintains a small home in Fish Haven where they love to get away. Her hobbies include family time, water sports, reading, camping, and hiking. Contact Ridgeline Medical to make an appointment today.