Make the providers and doctors at Ridgeline Medical your first resource for COVID-19 Vaccinations and information. Contact us to make an appointment today.
There are many benefits to getting a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Vaccines continue to reduce a person’s risk of contracting the virus that cause COVID-19, including this variant.
- Vaccines continue to be highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death.
- Fully vaccinated people with breakthrough infections appear to be infectious for a shorter period.
- Get vaccinated and wear masks indoors in public spaces to reduce the spread.
Regen-cov Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
REGEN-COV may only be used as post-exposure prophylaxis for adults and pediatric individuals (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) who are:
- at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, and
- not fully vaccinated or who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response to complete SARS-CoV-2 vaccination (for example, people with immunocompromising conditions, including those taking immunosuppressive medications), and
- have been exposed to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 consistent with close contact criteria per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or
- who are at high risk of exposure to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 because of occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in other individuals in the same institutional setting (for example, nursing homes or prisons)
IV Therapy Treatments
IV Therapy is a non FDA approved therapy that can be used to help with long term side effects of covid-19 or reduce the symptoms of Covid-19. See links below for some research on how certain vitamins, amino acids, ad minerals have helped with COVID.