Effective & Compassionate Care for Women!
Targeted Health Care Services for Women
From the onset of the menstrual cycle in young teens to menopause and after, Ridgeline Medical provides women with comprehensive care for diagnosing, preventing, and treating female-specific health issues. Our health screenings, annual exams, and other services offer you a compassionate and effective choice for your personal care.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! According to the American Cancer Society, when breast cancer is detected early and is in the localized stage, the 5-year relative survival rate is 99%! Monthly breast self-exams, regular clinical breast exams, and mammograms are essential for early detection. Here are some symptoms to watch out for when giving your self-exams:
1. A change in how the breast or nipple looks or feels. Tenderness, a change in the texture, or a lump should always be reported to your healthcare professional.
2. Any unexplained change in the size, shape, dimpling, unexplained swelling, recent asymmetry, or scaly, red areas should be reported.
3. Any nipple discharge when not breastfeeding should be checked by your healthcare professional.
Ridgeline Medical offers annual exams for women including pap smears and breast exams to help you stay on top of any health issues and in the best health possible. Some of the other services and treatments we offer for women are:
- Vaginal health & discomfort treatment
- Birth control
- Contraceptive management
- General women’s health care
- Hormone management and pellet therapy
- Sexual health improvement
- Low libido
- Weight loss
- Chronic disease management
- Alma Femi Lift for vaginal tightening, increased lubrication, and mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence
- Alma Duo for female orgasmic disorder
- Alma Harmony XL Pro for laser hair removal, tattoo removal, skin tightening and lifting, dark spots, spider veins, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
- Alma Opus Plasma RF technology for the ultimate and newest technology in skin tightening, lifting, resurfacing, and anti-aging of the face/neck/chest/abdomen/and even the back of arms or knees
Ridgeline’s team consists of highly qualified medical professionals who strive to give the highest quality of care to women of all ages. Contact Ridgeline Medical for all of your healthcare needs. If you haven’t had a breast exam in a while, schedule your appointment today. Early detection is key to a positive outcome!
Some content provided by nationalbreastcancer.org.